⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standards for probabilities

From: Lorenzo Bigagli <lorenzo.bigagli>
Date: Fri, 16 Dec 2011 18:50:15 +0100

Hi Jonathan,

thanks for your comments, very appreciated.
Our main requirement is that uncertainty annotations, whatever their netCDF encoding, lend themselves to automatic management (e.g. without complicated grammar parsing, etc.)

Concerning the example snippets in the draft document, they are just intended to illustrate the convention syntax, and may make not much sense from the application point of view.
However, I will amend them to be possibly less misleading, and hence clearer.

Thanks again,
  LB