⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard name for sea water ph without

From: Upendra Dadi <Upendra.Dadi>
Date: Thu, 08 Dec 2011 11:35:54 -0500

Hi All,
   The standard name table has an entry called
"sea_water_ph_reported_on_total_scale". I have some data which does not
mention the scale used for the measurement of ph. Should there be an
another entry which does not mention the scale? Most of the standard
names I have seen doesn't mention the scale used|. Is it common to
attach within standard name, the scale used for the measurement?

Upendra