⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standards for probabilities

From: Vegard Bønes <vegard.bones>
Date: Wed, 16 Nov 2011 12:18:32 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

The methods for estimating probabililties are non-trivial, and may change over time. Because of that I will prefer to keep information about the exact process outside of the generated file.

I have not been able able to find any references to realization_weight in the standard documents. Could you please refer me to the right place?

VG