⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Request for a region standard_name

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 16 Sep 2011 16:54:48 +0100

Dear Jim

Following Don's comment, if you'd be happy with a standard region name of
contiguous_united_states, and since no-one else has objected, I think we
should agree to that. (We can omit of_america; I would expect people to know
where the united_kingdom is without of_great_britain_and_northern_ireland!)
I expect Alison will comment and/or add it to the table when she is able to.

Cheers

Jonathan