⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Request for new standard name

From: Jim Biard <Jim.Biard>
Date: Thu, 25 Aug 2011 17:00:22 -0400

Philip,

Yes, that's exactly what I am asking for. Based on my review of the
mailing list, it appears that such a name is not automatically
considered valid. NCDC is producing netCDF files that contain
brightness temperature anomalies, so I'd like to have this added as a
valid standard name.

I had originally assumed that adding _anomaly to a base standard name
would be a valid thing to do, but I can't find any support for this. Am
I missing something?

Grace and peace,

Jim