⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Is there a convention defining day offsets to use for monthly average time series?

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Fri, 12 Aug 2011 09:13:38 -0700

Dear all,

I agree that in cases where bounds are appropriate, they should always
be included. I'm not sure, however, how the checker would know in which
cases they should be included.

So, we'll have to be careful in how we word the recommendation, and
perhaps the checker won't be able to raise a warning when they aren't.

regards,
Karl