⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] per-variable metadata?

From: Upendra Dadi <Upendra.Dadi>
Date: Thu, 04 Aug 2011 16:30:49 -0400

Hi Steve & Nan,
   Is this allowed in CF? Isn't ancillary_variable meant to be used for
per value metadata i.e. metadata for each and every value in the
variable it is referring to? If so, shouldn't the ancillary_variable
have the same set of dimensions and in the same order as the variable it
is referring to?

Upendra