⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [FRANCE] Question about CF Convention

From: Comiskey, Glenn <g.comiskey>
Date: Wed, 3 Aug 2011 16:47:30 +0100

Alain,

Further to my earlier comment, and to address your question regarding
file name suffix, my company makes data available via THREDDS and ERDDAP
neither of which I have found has any problem using files that do not
have a ".nc" suffix. When editing the metadata for files to be published
via THREDDS and ERDDAP the use of other file suffix, such as ".grb" for
GRIB files, has not caused any issues or stopped us from state
conformance with conventions such as CF.

Regards,

Glenn