⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] relationship between CF model and netCDF-classic data model

From: Ben Domenico <Ben>
Date: Fri, 1 Apr 2011 12:24:31 -0600

Hi Upendra,

As part of the effort to establish CF as an OGC standard, Stefano Nativi has
created a UML diagram and carefully crafted systematic description of the CF
extension to the netCDF classic data model. I'll send Stefano a copy of
this message so he can send you the latest version of the appropriate
information. I have copies that I can send, but I fear they may be out of
date.

Please note that Stefano is very busy at this time as the chair of the ESSI
division of the EGU which is meeting next week, so he may not be able to
respond immediately.

-- Ben