⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard_name modifiers -- units problem

From: Rosalyn Hatcher <r.s.hatcher>
Date: Tue, 01 Mar 2011 12:03:16 +0000

Dear All,

I've made a couple of fixes to the CF checker:

1) If the variable is deemed unitless, then the checker will not flag an
error if either units=1 or the units attribute is omitted.

2) Fix bug where the checker was incorrectly complaining about a missing
units attribute on some dimensionless variables.

It's available for testing at:

http://puma.nerc.ac.uk/cgi-bin/cf-checker-2.0.3.pl

Let me know if you find any issues. If all's well I'll copy it to the
'live' location on Friday.

Regards,
Ros.