⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF standard_name irradiation ?

From: Nan Galbraith <ngalbraith>
Date: Fri, 18 Feb 2011 08:40:03 -0500

Hello -

It would be useful to know what type of measurement you're
working with. Is it an observed variable? What kind instrument
made the measurement, and at what position - i.e is it on a surface
buoy?

We use surface_downwelling_shortwave_flux_in_air for swr
measured by an Eppley PSP (Precision Spectral Pyranometer)
on a surface buoy.

- Nan