⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Ambient light [Sec=Unclassified]

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Wed, 12 Jan 2011 08:36:57 +0000

Thanks Miles,

Having read around a bit more I agree that the term luminance implies visible (ie wavelengths detected by the human eye) light and so 'luminance_in_air' would work, providing a suitable definition is included.

My straw man proposal for a definition would be 'A photometric measurement of the intensity of visible light that passes through or is emitted from a given area'. Anyone anything better?

Cheers, Roy.