⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Web reference to a standard name?

From: Dominic Lowe <dominic.lowe>
Date: Tue, 14 Dec 2010 11:05:35 +0000

Thanks all,

Interesting to see the new MMI ontology work.
I take from this discussion then that there is not currently a CF
'blessed' method to reference a term?

E.g. for air_temperature I can choose from any of these:

http://mmisw.org/ont/cf/parameter/air_temperature
http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/term/P071/16/CFSN0023
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-standard-names/standard-name-table/16/cf-standard-name-table.html#air_temperature
plus: