⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] potential temperature

From: Karl Taylor <taylor13>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 12:11:03 -0800

Dear Jonathan,

I support this proposal, except I'd suggest defining also
"reference_pressure_for_potential_density". Hopefully, an ocean modeler
will weigh in on this, but I think potential density may be directly
calculated in ocean models, in which case it would be odd to assume that
one should use the reference pressure for temperature in your definition
of potential_density.

Best regards,
Karl