⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Web reference to a standard name?

From: Lowry, Roy K. <rkl>
Date: Mon, 13 Dec 2010 16:10:22 +0000

Hi Benno,

That's a pretty thorough overview of the current position. One minor point is that the URIs you give from my system serve version 9 - not the current version. Replace the '9' by 'current' to get the latest version e.g. <http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/9> http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/<http://vocab.ndg.nerc.ac.uk/list/P071/current>current .

Cheers, Roy.