⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Codification of climatological variable "diurnaltemperature range"

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Mon, 22 Nov 2010 13:02:53 +0000

Dear Chema and Jonathan,

I agree that adding a new cell_methods seems a sensible way to deal with this. It could then be applied to any variable, not just temperature. Why not simply call it 'range' - that would be consistent with the existing cell_methods of 'mid_range'.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.