⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [Go-essp-tech] FW: NetCDF-CF compliance checker available for download

From: Cinquini, Luca <Luca.Cinquini>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 06:11:51 -0800

Thanks Ros, I think this package will be very widely used...
Luca

On Nov 19, 2010, at 4:48 AM, Rosalyn Hatcher wrote:

As Stephen says the checker currently only validates versions 1.0 to 1.4 of the CF convention.

I was unaware that CF-1.5 had been officially released. I now see that the CF-1.5 document was added a couple of weeks ago. Guess I must have missed that announcement somehow. :-(

Once I have a list of all the differences, I will implement them in the checker as soon as I can and announce the update on the cf-metadata mailing list.

Cheers,
Ros.