⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] FW: [Go-essp-tech] NetCDF-CF compliance checker available for download

From: Rosalyn Hatcher <r.s.hatcher>
Date: Fri, 19 Nov 2010 11:48:50 +0000

  As Stephen says the checker currently only validates versions 1.0 to
1.4 of the CF convention.

I was unaware that CF-1.5 had been officially released. I now see that
the CF-1.5 document was added a couple of weeks ago. Guess I must have
missed that announcement somehow. :-(

Once I have a list of all the differences, I will implement them in the
checker as soon as I can and announce the update on the cf-metadata
mailing list.

Cheers,
Ros.

--