⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] New standard names for satellite obs data (timeas ISO strings)

From: Lowry, Roy K <rkl>
Date: Fri, 22 Oct 2010 17:01:11 +0100

Dear All,

I wonder how many existing CF data files would have the meaning of their time channel changed were this suggestion to be adopted.

If I were Julia I would be reworking my data so that the time channel was true UT. I've had so many problems in the past with local time co-ordinates........

Cheers, Roy.