⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] UML for CF data model?

From: Stefano Nativi <stefano.nativi>
Date: Fri, 20 Aug 2010 08:47:09 +0200

Hi Ben and Jon,

In the last 2 weeks I have worked on the WCS 2.0 extension for
CF-netCDF3.0. The first part of the specification introduces a new
(and refined) version of the CF-netCDF3 data model mapping to ISO 19123.

Ben, in my opinion that part could be an excerpt of the OGC CF-netCDF
specification.

The second part of the document, defines the CF-netCDF3 data model
mapping to the GML-Coverage profile used for the WCS 2.0.

Presently, I am working on the WCS 2.0 service model extension.

Stefano