⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] UML for CF data model?

From: Ben Domenico <Ben>
Date: Thu, 19 Aug 2010 14:32:19 -0600

Hi Jon,

It's a bit out of date now, but Stefano developed a UML diagram for CF in
an ESIN article which maps the Unidata Common Data Model to the ISO
19123 Coverage
specification:

S. Nativi, J. Caron, B. Domenico, L. Bigagli, "Unidata's Common Data Model
Mapping to the ISO 19123 Data Model", Earth Sci Inform DOI
10.1007/s12145-008-0011-6, Springer-Verlag 2008.

 It's available online in pdf at:

http://www.springerlink.com/content/t5g828928v82n6ju/fulltext.pdf

and html

http://www.springerlink.com/content/t5g828928v82n6ju/fulltext.html

I know Stefano has worked on that diagram in the intervening years, so I'll
send him a copy of this note to see if he recommends a more recent version
of the diagram.

-- Ben