⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] bounds/precision for time axis

From: Jon Blower <j.d.blower>
Date: Wed, 2 Jun 2010 22:16:24 +0100

Dear Jonathan,

Yes, I take your point. Another option would be to allow a simple
attribute on a time axis "nominal_precision" or something similar, which
could take values like "1 day", "1 month" etc. This could be in
addition to the bounds and cell_methods attributes. The problem with
using the bounds/cell_methods approach in isolation is that it requires
a client to look at the bounds for every point along the time axis to
verify that the bounds for each point is the same length.

Best wishes,
Jon