⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] proposal for new standard names

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Wed, 5 May 2010 11:18:33 +0100

Dear Tomoo,

I think all the cloud feedback names are now agreed:

tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_liquid_water_in_air
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_liquid_water_in_air_due_to
_cloud_microphysics
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_liquid_water_in_air_due_to
_boundary_layer_mixing
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_liquid_water_in_air_due_to
_bergeron_findeisen_process_to_cloud_ice
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_ice_in_air
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_ice_in_air_due_to_cloud_mi
crophysics
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_ice_in_air_due_to_boundary
_layer_mixing
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_ice_in_air_due_to_bergeron
_findeisen_process_from_cloud_liquid
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_condensed_water_in_air
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_condensed_water_in_air_due
_to_cloud_microphysics
tendency_of_mass_fraction_of_stratiform_cloud_condensed_water_in_air_due
_to_boundary_layer_mixing

The names are accepted for inclusion in the standard name table and will
be added at the next update.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.