⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] proposal for new standard names

From: Tomoo Ogura <ogura>
Date: Sat, 1 May 2010 06:53:33 +0900

Hello Alison,

  I agree with your proposal. The definition of the 'cloud_microphysics'
will be really helpful when preparing the model output - thank you for this !

Best wishes,
Tomoo

---
Tomoo OGURA
National Institute for Environmental Studies
16-2 Onogawa, Tsukuba, Ibaraki 305-8506 Japan
Phone +81-29-850-2484 Fax +81-29-850-2960