⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] longitude wrapping creates non-monotoniccoordinate values

From: Jonathan Blower <j.d.blower>
Date: Tue, 13 Apr 2010 09:57:10 +0100

Yes, I agree too that axis values should be monotonic.

I wonder if this requirement can/should be extended to two-dimensional
coordinate variables?
(http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/documents/cf-conventions/1.4/cf-conventions.ht
ml#id2984605) It seems much more difficult in this case because in
certain convoluted cases, values that are next to each other in grid
space are not necessarily close in real space.

Jon