⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] new standard names for momentum fluxes

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Thu, 1 Apr 2010 14:03:30 +0100

Dear Tomas,

There have been no further comments regarding the momentum flux names,
hence these names are now accepted for inclusion in the CF standard name
table. They will be added to the table at the next update.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.
--
Scanned by iCritical.