⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] two anomalous standard names

From: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk <alison.pamment>
Date: Tue, 2 Mar 2010 11:02:58 -0000

Dear Jonathan,

Thank you for pointing out these anomalies. I agree that we should
standardise the syntax where possible. I'll create two new aliases in
the next update of the table.

I'll look forward to reading your work on standard name construction.

Best wishes,
Alison

------
Alison Pamment Tel: +44 1235 778065
NCAS/British Atmospheric Data Centre Fax: +44 1235 446314
Rutherford Appleton Laboratory Email: alison.pamment at stfc.ac.uk
Chilton, Didcot, OX11 0QX, U.K.

"atmospheric",