⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] water level with/without datum

From: Bentley, Philip <philip.bentley>
Date: Tue, 23 Feb 2010 11:32:16 -0000

Hi Roy,

For sure, I wasn't proposing use of the word 'sorl', that was merely an
examplar. My argument was that since there appears to be no existing
term for what you want to describe - at least none without overloaded
meaning(s) - then just invent a completely new word. So, yes, by its
very nature it wouldn't be well-known on day 1!

Cheers,
Phil