⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Keyword-centred list of Standard Names

From: Robert Muetzelfeldt <r.muetzelfeldt>
Date: Tue, 19 Jan 2010 17:10:10 +0000

As part of an exercise looking at the grammatical structure of
CF-metadata Standard Names, I have produced a list of all occurrences of
all keywords, with the full Standard Name arranged to the left and right
of the page-centred keyword. All the remaining words in each Standard
Name are hyperlinks, so it is easy to navigate around the list by
clicking on individual words.

This keyword-centred format makes it easy to see the pattern of the
terms which precede and succeed each keyword.

The current version can be found at
http://www.similette.com/cfmetadata/centred_list.html So far, tested
only in Firefox.

Please note that this is a working prototype, developed for my own
use. I just thought that others might be interested in this way of
browsing through the Standard Names. Please also note that the list of
Standard Names it uses was downloaded in Oct 2008, so is well out of
date.

If this is considered to be a useful resource, I would be happy to
discuss (offline) options for improving the formatting and keeping the
list up to date.

Best wishes,
Robert

Scotland, with registration number SC005336.