⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Swath observational data

From: Ken Roberts <Ken.Roberts>
Date: Tue, 24 Nov 2009 08:31:00 -0500

Dear All,

The topic of swath observations is of particular interest here at NOAA's
NCDC. Ken Knapp, a scientist within our Remote Sensing Applications
Division, has worked with CF for some time now and has expressed
interest in a "channel" dimension, similar to John Caron's "wavelength"
dimensions described below. He also mentioned the desire to address
support for calibration tables. More details are forthcoming as I gain
additional feedback and understanding.

Regards,
Ken Roberts

--
Ken P. Roberts
Programmer Analyst, STG, Inc., Government Contractor
Ken.Roberts at noaa.gov