⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Swath observational data

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Fri, 20 Nov 2009 09:04:58 -0800

I don't have direct expertise in this area, but I know the developers
of SensorML thought about and imlemented this extensively, and it
would be Really Pleasant if the netCDF encoding aligns gracefully with
the typical provisions of SensorML. As I'm involved with a big
project that is starting with netCDF data models but will hopefully
also address SOS data models, I am really hoping for maximum
compatibility across all the features. (And would be delighted if
anyone has a reference pointing to existing transformation rules, I'll
check on the SensorML list too.)

John