⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF point observation Conventions ready for review

From: Don Murray <dmurray>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:18:11 -0700

Nan-

Alternatively, it seems like you could use a stationTimeSeries and just
have different locations (stations) to indicate the different depths.
The x/y would be the same, but the z would be different for each
location. It sounds like you are interested in a time series at each
depth rather than looking at a timeseries of the entire column. In the
latter, I think the stationProfile would fit the bill.

Don