⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Cell bounds associated with coordinate variable rather than data variable

From: John Graybeal <jbgraybeal>
Date: Thu, 12 Nov 2009 11:21:05 -0500

Concur, mid-point is the optimal 'assumption', even if imperfect for
extensible accumulated values. Those who need end-point or other can
make it so explicitly, and will have technical expertise to do so.
(Similarly for clients -- those that need it should be built to use
the additional metadata.) Please recommend this.

John