⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Rotated-pole grids

From: Don Murray <dmurray>
Date: Wed, 17 Jun 2009 08:52:54 -0600

John-

I believe for all grid_mappings that lat/lon are required even though
the grid mapping defines the transformations necessary. I think it is
redundant in all cases, not just for the rotated lat/lon.

Don

dmurray at unidata.ucar.edu                        P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/staff/donm