⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] dataset with both several vertical axis and timesteps

From: andrea antonello <andrea.antonello>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 16:51:07 +0200

I got quite some responses offlist, thanks to everyone. Never dared to
hope in such a quick response :)

Just in order to not leave this thread open as if no one helped me, I
will insert the link to a ton of netcdf that was sent me, so that
others may find the solution.

Here it goes with mail:

> You might want to try to download some of the NetCDF files from the THREDDS server linked to this data dissemination page:
>
> <http://www.ecmwf.int/research/EU_projects/ENSEMBLES/data/data_dissemination.html>
>
> There are even 5D fields.
>
> Note that there is also a link to the ftp where you can easily get the NetCDF files.

Thanks to eveyone,
Regards,
Andrea