⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] dataset with both several vertical axis and timesteps

From: andrea antonello <andrea.antonello>
Date: Wed, 10 Jun 2009 15:05:06 +0200

Hi all, I am quite new to this list.
I am currently integrating netcdf support in the open source GIS
JGrass (extention to uDig) as a google sponsored summer of code
project.
Interested people could look here:
http://jgrass.wiki.software.bz.it/jgrass/description_of_the_project

I have downloaded the various datasets that are available on the
netcdf site, but wasn't able to find one set that contains 4
dimensional data.
I mean, most of them have both vertical axis and time, but one of the
two is always of 1 single layer.

Can someone link me to a dataset that contains several layers of both
vertical axis and time? Such a dataset would be of great help for
development purposes.

Any suggestions (also to the project obviously) are very appreciated.

Thanks,
Andrea