⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for additional CFbiogeochemistry attributes

From: olivier lauret <olauret>
Date: Tue, 2 Jun 2009 18:01:22 +0200

Hi Christiane,

You must be right. In that case I have another problem, because existing standard names are build like this: mole_concentration_of_diatoms_in_sea_water_expressed_as_nitrogen
That's the reason why we suggested the names in that way..

What should we do? Should we keep "expressed_as_X" at the end, like it is? Because on the other hand we would be obliged to change several existing standard names?

Cheers