⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] chlorophyll units

From: Anna Teruzzi <ateruzzi>
Date: Tue, 24 Mar 2009 10:21:46 +0100

Dear all,

I created a .nc file which contains chlorophyll concentration (standard
name "concentration_of_chlorophyll_in_sea_water").
The units suggested by the Standard Name Table is kg m-3. In my file I
used as units attribute mg m-3, beacause the low chl concentration values.
The Compliance Checkher does not accept this units, and indicates it as
an error.

Any suggestions? Can I ignore this error, becasue kg m-3 and mg m-3 are
physically equivalent?

Thanks,

anna