⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Proposal for new CF standard_names, ocean biochemistry

From: Roy Lowry <rkl>
Date: Mon, 08 Dec 2008 14:29:02 +0000

Dear Jonathan,

With minor amendmentsto take account of your comment I think Bruce's proposals are an acceptable.

Cheers, Roy.

>>> Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory at reading.ac.uk> 11/29/2008 2:55 pm >>>
Dear Bruce

These look fine to me, except for one point, that in recent emails it has been
proposed to move the phrase expressed_as_X so it goes next to the species e.g.
  mass_concentration_of_organic_detritus_expressed_as_nitrogen_in_sea_water
It hasn't been decided to make the change, but if it was, they should all be
consistent, I think. Would that be OK with you too?

Thanks for your contribution. I hope that experts on this area will comment.

Best wishes

Jonathan Gregory