⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] physically equivalent units

From: Philip Bentley <philip.bentley>
Date: Fri, 21 Nov 2008 09:20:48 +0000

Hi Jonathan,

Many thanks for clarifying this. Do you think it would it be useful to
add a short footnote to this effect to section 3.3, or is the use of the
phrase "physically equivalent (not necessarily identical)" in that
section self-evident? (I'm thinking here of non-scientists who may be
responsible for creating CF-netCDF datasets.)

Regards,
Phil