⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names for atmospheric chemistry and aerosols

From: Schultz, Martin <m.schultz>
Date: Fri, 7 Nov 2008 15:09:02 +0100

Dear all,

    juts to give a vote: I agree with all comments made by Christiane in her
recent series of mails. It would be nice if we can reach consensus on the
naming concept and new standard names for atmospheric chemistry rather soon
now. The fact that Christiane's Wiki pages were not mentioned too often can
only mean that everyone concerned agrees with their content. Now would be
the time to protest.

Best regards,

Martin