⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] a different (but perhaps unoriginal) approach to standard name construction

From: Bryan Lawrence <bryan.lawrence>
Date: Mon, 3 Nov 2008 15:30:24 +0000

hi Robert

Sorry, I was ambiguous.

Insofar as standard names follow the guidelines, so the construction of definitions tries to use the same phrases etc that underlied the existing definitions as they are tied to the constructs in the guidelines.

So, I misused the word formalisation in that sentence. sorry.

Bryan

--
Bryan Lawrence
Director of Environmental Archival and Associated Research