⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] standard names for chemistry - MCM

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Thu, 23 Oct 2008 17:11:19 +0100

Dear Martin

BTW: Do we really need the "expressed" in this? "_as_" should also do the job, no? Some of the standard names have become rather long already...

... but not as long as the discussion we had about this specific point! That
phrase seemed to be the clearest solution. Yes, some of the names are long; I
I think they should be regarded as a brief answer to the question, "What does
that mean?" i.e. not really a "name" as such.