⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF errata

From: John Caron <caron>
Date: Sat, 11 Oct 2008 15:29:28 -0600

Not sure if this is a typo or a minor misunderstanding, but in Chapter 5, intro, paragraph 3, this line

"We recommend that the name of a multidimensional coordinate variable should not match the name of any of its dimensions because that precludes supplying an associated coordinate variable for the dimension."

I believe should be:

"We recommend that the name of a multidimensional coordinate variable should not match the name of any of its dimensions because that precludes supplying a coordinate variable for the dimension."

seems to be in the original 1.0 doc.