⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] vertical coordinates

From: Rich Signell <rsignell>
Date: Wed, 6 Aug 2008 17:37:31 -0400

Jon,

Vertical datums were originially going to be handled by CF Trac ticket 18:
http://cf-pcmdi.llnl.gov/trac/ticket/18
but then were excluded in the interest of moving forward on the
horizontal datum issues. I think we would need a new ticket for the
vertical datum issues (and of course, someone to champion the
process).

-Rich