⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Additional projections for CF

From: Philip Bentley <philip.bentley>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:37:41 +0100

Hi Don,

Vertical Perspective projection made it into CF 1.2, which is why I
didn't mention it. Yes, I was also assuming that GoogleEarth uses a
tilted perspective-type projection. But for general whole-globe views,
the orthographic projection is a useful alternative (and obviously the
limiting case of vertical perspective - i.e. the perspective point is at
inifinity).

Regards,
Phil