⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] Additional projections for CF

From: Jon Blower <jdb>
Date: Wed, 21 May 2008 12:34:03 +0100

Just to chip in - Google Earth uses imagery in Plate Carree (plain old
lat-lon) projection. Google Maps, Yahoo Maps and some others use a
Spherical Mercator projection (i.e. Mercator with a spherical earth).
Anyway, since these are visualization tools I don't think they need
influence CF as a _data_ convention.

Cheers, Jon