⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [Fwd: CF Governance at AGU Fall Meeting]

From: Luis Bermudez <bermudez>
Date: Thu, 6 Sep 2007 09:18:30 -0700

Dear All,

I haven't received any confirmation of anybody willing to attend. It
is really a good opportunity to share the governance mechanism that
you have in place here and that a lot of other groups are not aware
of or would like to have. Remember that today is the deadline 5 PM US
Pacific.

Link to the session: http://www.agu.org/meetings/fm07/?
content=search&show=detail&sessid=528
Link for the abstract submission: http://submissions5.agu.org/
submission/entrance.asp

Best Regards,
Luis

___
Luis Bermudez Ph.D.
MMI Technical Lead - http://marinemetadata.org
bermudez at mbari.org - Office: (831) 775-1929 Mobile: (267) 481-4939
MBARI 7700 Sandholdt Road, Moss Landing CA 95039-9644, USA