⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] [Fwd: CF Governance at AGU Fall Meeting]

From: Steve Hankin <Steven.C.Hankin>
Date: Thu, 30 Aug 2007 09:32:02 -0700

Hi all (particularly those on the CF Conventions Committee or Standard
Name Committee),

Luis Bermudez has invited us to make a presentation at AGU this year
(December in San Francisco) on CF governance and community issues. A
worthwhile opportunity. Is there anyone willing to take this on? (I do
not plan to be at AGU, myself.)

    - Steve