⇐ ⇒

[CF-metadata] CF-1.0 registration of new names for SST

From: Jonathan Gregory <j.m.gregory>
Date: Fri, 24 Aug 2007 16:22:22 +0100

Dear Olivier

That is my understanding of the position too. If it is possible to define
depths for skin and subskin that would be good. However if they can be
clearly defined in some other way, that's fine too. It would be less
satisfactory to introduce vague terms that will cause future difficulties.
The distinction must be clear between the quantities that are being named,
so that comparable quantities have the same names.

----- Forwarded message from Olivier Lauret <olauret at cls.fr> -----